The Division I Women’s Basketball Committee announced that seven cities are finalists to host the NCAA Women’s Final Four from 2027 through 2031:
- Columbus, Ohio (Nationwide Arena)
- Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- Indianapolis (Gainbridge Fieldhouse)
- Portland, Oregon (Moda Center)
- Sacramento, California (Golden 1 Center)
- San Antonio (Alamodome)
- Tampa, Florida (Amalie Arena)
The timeline for the final bids:
- Finalist cities will submit final bids by July 1
- Staff and committee members conduct site visits through August and September.
- Finalists deliver presentations to the committee in mid-November
- The committee will vote and announce the future host cities for the years 2027-2031.
Cities that would host for the first time (if selected): Sacramento and Portland.